BilltoMobile™ is a Sprint Customer Service that gives you another way to pay for digital content from select third-party merchants. With BilltoMobile, you can purchase up to $50.00 of digital content per mobile number, per billing cycle, directly from select merchant websites and charge it to your Sprint bill.
This service is automatic for all eligible customers, so there is no need to sign up. To be eligible, your Sprint consumer account must be in good standing. Business, prepaid and pay-as-you-go accounts are not eligible to use BilltoMobile. In addition, you must have text messaging on your phone, and the text message block feature cannot be active.
Sprint Customer Service: Types of purchases using BilltoMobile
There are 2 types of purchases you can make using BilltoMobile:
- Standard purchase – a one-time, non-recurring purchase of an item or service
- Subscription purchase – a recurring subscription, often to add to a virtual currency account balance and occurs on an irregular frequency according to the terms of the item as defined on the online merchant website
To use the Sprint Customer Service Number BilltoMobile
- Using a computer or your mobile device, select the digital media you want to purchase on a third-party merchant’s Website, WAP site or within a supported application and select the BilltoMobile option at checkout.
- You will be asked to enter your mobile phone number to verify your eligibility. For WAP sites and in-application purchases, this will be pre-populated.
- A text message with a one-time temporary password will be sent to your phone; enter this password in the merchant website checkout window to complete your purchase. For in-application purchaes, this will be done automatically by the application.
- Once your purchase is complete, you will receive a purchase confirmation text message or email with the product description and purchase amount
There are 2 options to block the BilltoMobile service:
- You can place a block on your Sprint subscriber account to block all mobile web purchases. This will prevent the purchase of any mobile web content to your mobile number, including BilltoMobile purchases.
- You can contact BilltoMobile directly to request your number be blocked from making additional BilltoMobile purchases. This will only prevent BilltoMobile purchases, allowing other mobile web purchases to be made outside the BilltoMobile service.
Contact BilltoMobile directly if you have questions about BilltoMobile charges on your bill, balances remaining or purchases. The BilltoMobile SPRINT CUSTOMER SERVICE Support Team can be reached at 888-654-6494, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.